Nonsurgical Weight Loss or Medically Supported Weight Management programs are now available at the Texas Center for Obesity Surgery in addition to the intragastric (stomach) balloon weight loss systems:
Medically Supported Weight Management (Nonsurgical Weight Loss)
Our new non-surgical weight loss options include:
- Nutritional guidance
- Medically supervised weight management programs
- Newest weight loss medications
- Medical grade supplements
- Adolescent weight management programs
- Pre-operative and post-operative bariatric surgery support
Our Medically Supported Weight Management programs focus on your unique weight loss needs. Our weightloss specialist spends time with you carefully designing a plan that is made just for you.
Call our office today at 214-501-1333 to set up your consultation!
If you would like to schedule an appointment with one of our physicians at the Texas Center for Obesity Surgery in Plano, please complete an online appointment request or call our office at 214-501-1333.